88-92 Townsend Street, Dublin 2
Subject to Contract / Contract Denied & ‘Without Prejudice’
Mixed Use Investment Opportunity
Tenants not affected
- The property is in a high-profile position on the corner of Townsend Street and Creighton Street in Dublin’s South Docklands
- The Property comprises two self-contained, 2/3 storey buildings extending to an approximate Net Internal Floor area (NIA) of approx. 498 sq. m (5,360 sq. ft).
- 88-90 Townsend Street is a modern three storey office building extending to approximately 375 sq. m (4,039 sq. ft) The building is occupied by Irish National Organisation of the Unemployed (INOU)
- 91-92 Townsend Street comprises two interconnecting two storey buildings. It extends to a floor area of approx. 134 sq. m (1,451 sq. ft). The building is occupied by Darmody Architecture & Corporate Residential Letting company.
- Darmondy Architecture have produced a Feasibility Study which identifies a proposed office development of (GIA) 1,271sq. m (13,681sq. ft) subject to planning permission. A copy of this Feasibility Study is also available for review upon request.
- The property is zoned part neighbourhood Centre (Objective Z3) and part Residential (Objective Z1) in the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022. 2022-2028 Draft plan proposes the same zoning.
- We are seeking offers in the region of €3m which reflects a net initial yield of 6.88% allowing for standard purchaser’s costs of 9.96%.
- BER: C1-G
Link to brochure here
For further information please contact the selling agent.
+353 1 676 6566
+353 86 388 9303
+353 1 611 0328
+353 87 692 3923