Ashgrove House, Dún Laoghaire
Ashgrove House is an attractive property located within an industrial estate just off Kill Ave, linking Dún Laoghaire and the N11, currently operated as a serviced office centre. The accommodation is spread over three floors from lower ground to first and comprises 25 lettable rooms ranging in size from 80 sq. ft to 332 sq. ft. The property benefits from having 15 car parking spaces to the front and side of the building. Internally the office accommodation is fitted out to include carpets, florescent strip lighting and electric heating. Each floor is serviced with toilets and there is a communal kitchen facility for all tenants. The industrial estate was built on what were the original grounds to Ashgrove House and extends over approximately 2.3 acres.
REASONS TO BUY
- Versatile property with potential to expand existing business and/or redevelop subject to planning
- Located very close to a well-established and expanding national third level college (IADT)
- Well connected location on the main route linking Dún Laoghaire and the N11
- Parking for 15 cars
- Current gross rental income – €37,560 per annum
- Gross rental income once fully occupied – approximately €126,000 p/a
- Substantial additional income is produced by way of service provision (additional information available upon request)
- High reversionary gross rental yield of 17.2% which is further enhanced by the additional income currently obtained from the provision of office services
- Attractive price of €108 per sq. ft (GIA) which is below replacement cost.
View Brochure Here
For further information please contact: