Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is owned and controlled by TWM Select Asset Management Limited trading as TWM. If you use this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. TWM is a limited liability company registered in Ireland with registered number 4748436. Our registered office is C/o Delaney Locke & Thorpe, Fourth Floor, The Concourse Building, Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin 18
By accessing and/or using the TWM website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Any reference made on this website to ‘TWM’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or like terms refers to TWM Select Asset Management Ltd and, where the context so admits, includes any or all members of TWM.
- These terms and conditions, together with the content and use of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any dispute in relation to this web site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
- We have taken care to ensure that the material and information contained on this web site is as accurate as possible. However, we do not give any representation or warranty, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the said information. All users should take independent professional advice if they require information in relation to any matter addressed on this web site.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, all representations, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied in relation to this web site and/or the information contained herein are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Due to the fact that we cannot guarantee that our web site will be fault free or that the information contained on this web site will be correct, we do not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising as a result of this web site or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with this web site).
- Nothing on this web site should be construed as constituting an offer, acceptance or contract or any part thereof.
- In accessing this web site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in force in the place from where you are accessing this site.
- All content and designs included in this web site (including, without prejudice, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software) is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and is the property of TWM or is licensed to TWM by third party providers. You may print or download, in electronic form, material from this web site for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not make any changes to any material that you print or download, including, without limitation, removing any copyright or prohibitory notices. All other uses are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying, or using for any commercial purposes, any of the materials or contents of this site.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
General conditions to be noted:
- Particulars: Any property particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof. You should not rely on statements by TWM in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither TWM nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- The agent(s) shall not be required to give any warranty or covenant in respect of the property. While the agent is familiar with the appearance and lay out of the property it does not to purport to have either knowledge or awareness as to the title to be furnished or planning documentation. It shall be a matter entirely for the purchaser or any intended purchaser or tenant to be satisfied as to the adequacy of all such documents. The purchaser or tenant should, through legal requisitions and surveys establish the suitability, title and condition of a property before finalising the purchase or let of the property.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these conditions and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
- Descriptions, Dimensions, Condition, Floor Areas & Occupation: All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, floor areas and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details provided in relation to any property / properties advertised on this Site, and/or associated marketing particulars, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer-generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- VAT: Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Map Disclaimer: Any location / indication on a map attaching to properties does not necessarily show the exact location of a property, but only the general vicinity. Please refer to the local agent for confirmation of the location.
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than TWM. TWM makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website, we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of Ireland, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Irish Courts.
Further Information & Queries
If you require any additional information or have any queries in relation to our Terms & Conditions of use or indeed any aspect of the Site, please contact TWM at email@example.com.